Being nominated for the
…is one of those little things that remind me life is good.
Estar nominada para el
…es una de esas pequeñas cosas que me hacen recordar lo buena que es la vida.
I am extremely thankful with tommiaw for nominating me for the Illuminating Blogger Award. This is the first time I have been nominated for a blogger award and I am ecstatic, proud and extremely surprised.
Following the rules, here is one random thing about myself: When I see only two people have read my blog a certain day, I instantly know those two people are my parents. Strangely enough, it makes me smile.
Now, here are some bloggers I admire and I am consequently nominating:
- Grumpy Comments: witty, funny and with just enough sarcasm.
- Jodi Ambrose: great read.
- Splatter: I read this before choosing which movie to watch.
- My Body The City: Great insight on a world-wide problem not many people know about.
- Domestic Diva, MD: She gives the reader an interesting story about her days in medical school and then a delicious recipe in one post.
Thanks to all the people who have stuck with me and read my blog.